REOPENING OF GYM ON TUESDAY 25.8.2020
REOPENING OF GYM ON TUESDAY 25THAUGUST 2020
1. As per the Government notification dated 30.07.2020 the Gym will open on all days except the Lockdown days as specified by the Government.
a) Morning: 7am to 10.45 am.
b) Evening: 4pm to 7.45 pm.
2. Each session will be of 45 mins in duration after which 15 minutes have been reserved to sanitize the equipments by the staff.
3. All members must book their training sessions 24 hrs in advance with
Mr. Clarence Milne (9836466608 between 12 noon and 4.00 pm. No Walkins will be allowed.
4. The charges of Rs.150/- (excl. GST) per session will be on Daily basis only.
5. To maintain Social Distancing norms of 6ft at all times, a maximum number of 5 members only will be permitted per session.
6. The usage of a Visor whilst exercising is a mandatory requirement.
7. All members will be screened at the entrance of the Gym using Thermal Scanner & Pulse Oximeter.
8. Sanitizers will be placed inside the Gym. For personal hygiene, it is recommended that members carry their own sanitizers.
9. Members will not be allowed entry into the Gym without Masks.
10. No guests will be allowed until further notice.
11. To maintain personal hygiene and safety protocols, all members are requested to carry their own towels, drinking water bottles, yoga mats, mask, gloves etc.
12. Barefoot training inside the Gym is highly recommended and usage of shoes inside the gym is not permissible.
13. Members are requested to leave the Gym immediately after the completion of their session.
14. Persons above the age of 65 years, persons with co-morbidities, pregnant women and minors below the age of 18 years are advised not to use the Gym facilities.
15. It is also important to note that members residing in a containment zones and persons directly related to the treatment and handling of Covid infected patients are not permitted entry into the club or Gym.
16. It is Mandatory for all members to sign a Disclaimer form before starting their session. The usage of the gym facilities are at the members own risk and liability.
Looking forward to your co-operation.