For Private Circulation Only
OPENING OF TENNIS COURTS FROM FRIDAY, 5TH JUNE 2020
We are pleased to inform Members that post the easing of lockdown restrictions, the Government vides order dated 18/5/2020 has permitted the opening of certain Sports and games activities in clubs following social distancing norms. We have decided to open our Tennis facilities from Friday, 5th June 2020,under specific and strict guidelines of Govt. which need to be strictly adhered to.
- Only Members who have pre booked their slots will be allowed to play. No walk ins are allowed to play.
- Members are requested to Pre Book their slots with Vice Captain Samrat Ghosh 9836406999 between 10.30 hrs to 15.30 hrs on all days.
- NO GUESTS/ RECIPROCAL MEMBERS WILL BE ALLOWED ENTRY INTO THE CLUB.
- ALL MEMBERS WILL BE SCREENED AT THE TIME OF ENTRY INTO THE CLUB.
- DAYS FOR TENNIS – TUESDAY TO SUNDAY.
- TIMINGS – 6AM TO 10 AM & 2 PM TO 6PM. Tennis courts to shut at 6 PM on all playing days. Flood Lights will not be used till further notice.
- Members to sign vouchers as usual on per play basis.
- A member can book only 1 hour session per day. If there are no bookings, then additional slots can be booked by the same player for the same day.
- Section will not be providing tennis balls. Members may avail the facility of buying new tennis balls on signing of voucher.
- Masks are mandatory at all times.
- Ball boys & Markers will not be available till further notice.
- Members are requested to carry their own towel and hand sanitizers for their own personal safety and hygiene.
- Social distancing of minimum of 6 ft. is mandatory inside the club and in Tennis arena.
- All coaching camps will be shut till further notice.
- All Food & Beverage facilities remain shut. No outside Food or Beverages will be allowed inside the club .
- Drinking water will be available in courts side but no other services will be provided. For personal hygiene and safety reasons it is advisable to carry your own water.
- Toilets will be open but changing room & locker facilities will be shut till further notice.
- Members are requested to leave the club premises and not loiter around after their session is over.
- As per the order of the Govt. dated 18th May 2020, persons above 65 years of age, persons with co-morbidities, pregnant women and children below the age of 10 years are advised to refrain from coming to the Club, till further notice. This is subject to revision as and when we receive further advice / notification from the Govt.
- As per the Govt. advisory all Members residing in containment zones are advised to refrain from visiting the Club and to strictly adhere to Govt. protocols.
- Any violation of the Govt. guidelines can lead to an immediate withdrawal of the permissions given. We would therefore request Members for their own & others safety, to please adhere to all Govt. advisories and above guidelines.