E voting instructions
NOTICE is hereby given, under rule 49A of the Articles of the Club, that 17th Annual General Meeting of the Members of the Calcutta Cricket & Football Club will be held at the Registered office of the Club, at 19/1 GURUSADAY ROAD, Kolkata-700019 on Monday, the 28 dec 2020 at 5 p.m.
- To consider and adopt the Report and audited Accounts for the year ended 31March 2020.
- To elect President, Vice-President, nine General Committee and six Balloting Committee for the year 2020-2021
19/1 GURUSADAY ROAD By order of the General Committee
Kolkata – 700019
N.B : On the day of the AGM members will be not permitted in the Club.
MEMBERS WHO MAY WISH TO ASK ANY QUESTION(S) ON THE ACCOUNTS AT THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING ON 28 DEC 2020 ARE REQUESTED TO SUBMIT THEIR QUERIES TO THE SECRETARY NOT LATER THAN 19 DEC 2020.
Pursuant to the provisions of Section 108 of the Companies Act, 2013 and Rule 20 of the Companies (Management and Administration) Rules, 2014, as amended, the Club is pleased to provide Members facility to exercise their right to vote on resolutions proposed to be considered at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) by electronic means and the business may be transacted through e-voting Services. The facility of casting the votes by the Members using an electronic voting system from a place other than venue of the AGM (“remote e-voting”) will be provided by CENTRAL DEPOSITORY SERVICES (INDIA) LIMITED.
THE INTRUCTIONS FOR MEMBERS FOR REMOTE E-VOTING ARE AS UNDER:
- The voting period begins on 25 DEC 9 a.m. and ends on 27 DEC 5 p.m. During this period Members of the Club may cast their vote electronically. The e-voting module shall be disabled by CDSL for voting thereafter. Members who have not cleared their Oct 2020 bill by 19 Nov will have their votes declared null and void.
- Please note that login credentials of the e-voting will be sent by CDSL separately to the members.
- Email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. Members are requested to note this email id and check their inbox as well as spam folder.
- Members who have already voted prior to the meeting date would not be entitled to vote at the meeting venue.
- Members are requested to log on to the e-voting website www.evotingindia.com.
- Please click on Shareholders / Members
- Please enter your user id.
- Please enter the image verification (Captcha) as displayed and click on Log-in
- Please enter the “Sequence Number” in the “PAN” field
- Please enter the user id again in the “Bank Details” field
- Please click on the “Submit” tab to get to the Club selection screen
- Please click on the EVSN of Calcutta Cricket and Football Club on which you choose to vote
- On the voting page, you will see “RESOLUTION DESCRIPTION” and against the same, the option “YES / NO” for voting. Please select the option YES or No as desired. The option YES implies that you assent the Resolution and option NO implies that you dissent to the Resolution.
- In case you wish to view the entire Resolution details, please click on the “RESOLUTIONS FILE LINK”
- After selecting the resolution, you have decided to vote on, please click on “SUBMIT”. A confirmation box will be displayed. If you wish to confirm your vote, please click on “OK”, else to change your vote, please click on “CANCEL” and accordingly modify your vote.
- Once you “CONFIRM” your vote on the resolution, you will not be allowed to modify your vote.
- Members can also take a print of the votes cast by clicking on “CLICK HERE TO PRINT” option on the voting page.
- Members can also cast their vote in remote e-voting using CDSL’s mobile app m-Voting available for android based mobiles. The m-Voting app can be downloaded from Google Play Store. Apple and Windows phone users can download the app from the App Store and Windows Phone Store respectively. Please follow the instructions as prompted by the mobile app while voting on your mobile.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MEMBERS ATTENDING THE EGM/AGM THROUGH VC/OAVM ARE AS UNDER:
- Members will be provided with a facility to attend the EGM/AGM through VC/OAVM through the CDSL e-Voting system. Members may access the same at https://www.evotingindia.com under shareholder’s/members login by using the remote e-voting credentials. The link for VC/OAVM will be available in shareholder/members login where the EVSN of Company will be displayed.
- Members are encouraged to join the Meeting through Laptops / IPads for better experience.
- Further Members will be required to allow Camera and use Internet with a good speed to avoid any disturbance during the meeting.
- Please note that Participants Connecting from Mobile Devices or Tablets or through Laptop connecting via Mobile Hotspot may experience Audio/Video loss due to Fluctuation in their respective network. It is therefore recommended to use Stable Wi-Fi or LAN Connection to mitigate any kind of aforesaid glitches.
- The members who have queries may send their queries in advance latest by 19 Dec 2020, 5 p.m. mentioning their name, membership number/folio number, email id, mobile number at email@example.com These queries will be replied to by the Club suitably by email.
- Members who wish to express their views/ ask questions also need to register themselves with their name, membership number, email id and mobile number at firstname.lastname@example.org by 19 Dec 2020, 5 p.m. Members who have registered themselves as a speaker will only be allowed to express their views/ask questions during the meeting. The permission will be discretionary depending on technical parameters.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MEMBERS FOR E-VOTING DURING THE AGM/EGM ARE AS UNDER: -
- The procedure for e-Voting on the day of the AGM is same as the instructions mentioned above for Remote e-voting.
- Only those MEMBERS, who are present in the AGM through VC/OAVM facility and have not casted their vote on the Resolutions through remote e-Voting and are otherwise not barred from doing so, shall be eligible to vote through e-Voting system available during the EGM/AGM.
- If any Votes are cast by the MEMBERS through the e-voting available during the EGM/AGM and if the same MEMBERS have not participated in the meeting through VC/OAVM facility, then the votes cast by such MEMBERS shall be considered invalid as the facility of e-voting during the meeting is available only to the MEMBERS attending the meeting.
- MEMBERS who have voted through Remote e-Voting will be eligible to attend the EGM/AGM. However, they will not be eligible to vote at the EGM/AGM.
SINCE SOME BROWSERS ARE NOT OPTIMISED, MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO DOWNLOAD CISCO WEBEX MEETINGS APP FOR BEST RESULTS IN VIEWING THE WEBNAIR. IT IS AVAILABLE IN GOOGLE PLAY STORE
If you have any queries or issues regarding attending AGM & e-Voting from the e-Voting System, you may refer the Frequently Asked Questions (“FAQs”) and e-voting manual available at www.evotingindia.com, under help section or write an email to email@example.com or contact Mr. Nitin Kunder (022- 23058738 ) or Mr. Mehboob Lakhani (022-23058543) or Mr. Rakesh Dalvi (022-23058542).
All grievances connected with the facility for voting by electronic means may be addressed to Mr. Rakesh Dalvi, Manager, (CDSL, ) Central Depository Services (India) Limited, A Wing, 25th Floor, Marathon Futurex, Mafatlal Mill Compounds, N M Joshi Marg, Lower Parel (East), Mumbai - 400013 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 022-23058542/43.